Article 1 Purpose
conditions of use and operation of services on “name of the website” (“Braai Republic Food Co.,
Article 2 Definitions The major terms used herein shall have the following meanings.
1) Members mean users who have registered with the Website by agreeing to the terms and
conditions of the Website and providing their personal information and who have executed
the user agreement with the Website and use the Website.
2) User Agreement means the agreement entered into by and between the Website and a
Member with regard to the use of the Website.
3) Member’s ID means a combination of a unique sequence of characters and numbers, which
is granted to each Member for the identification of the Member and the use of services by
4) Password means a combination of characters and numbers, which is selected by a Member
to verify that the ID is granted to the same Member and to protect the rights and interests
of the Member.
5) Operator means the person/entity that has opened and operated a website that provides
6) Termination means that the Members terminate the user agreement.
The Operator may separately announce and provide guidance on operational policies if necessary.
Article 4 Execution of User Agreement
1) The user agreement shall be constituted when a person who wishes to the use the Website
made by such a person.
2) Any person who wishes to use services as a Member shall indicate his/her intention to
and clicking “I agree in the below.
Articles 5 Application for the Use of Services
1) Any user who wishes to use the Website as a Member shall provide any and all information,
such as User ID, Password, and nickname, which is requested by the Website.
2) A Member who has not registered his/her genuine information by stealing another person’s
information or registering false information may not claim any right to the use of the
Website and may be subject to punishment under relevant statutes.
Article 6 Guideline on Personal Information Processing
The Website and the Operator do not have the Members’ Passwords among their personal
information provided in applying for membership.
Anything related to the Members’ Passwords shall be handled in accordance with the Guideline on
Personal Information Processing.
The Operator shall make efforts to protect the Members’ personal information, including the
Members’ registered information, in accordance with relevant statutes.
The Members’ personal information shall be protected in accordance with relevant statutes and the
Guideline on Personal Information Processing that is established by the Website.
However, the Operator shall have no liability for the information leaked due to a reason attributable
to a Member.
If a Member registers and distributes illegal postings, including those that disrupt good public order
and customs or violate national security, then the Operator may access the Members’ materials and
submit such materials to the related institutions, upon request of such institutions.
Article 7 Operators’ Obligations
1) The Operator shall deal with any opinions offered or complaints raised by the Members as
soon as possible if such opinions or complaints are deemed just. However, if the Operator
finds it difficult to deal with such opinions or complaints swiftly due to its personal reasons,
then it shall do its best by making a post announcement or sending the Members messages
2) If there is any breakdown in equipment or any equipment is lost, then the Operator may
request the Website to repair or restore such equipment without any delay for the
continuous and stable provision (or operation) of the Website. However, in case of natural
disasters or unavoidable reasons on the part of the Website or the Operator, the operation
of the Website may be temporarily suspended.
Article 8 Members’ Obligations
all regulations established by the Operator, matters including notices and operational
policies to which users are notified via the Website, and relevant statutes. The Members
shall not commit acts to disrupt other businesses of the Website or to tarnish the
reputation of the Website.
2) The Members may neither assign, give away, nor provide as security the right to use
services and their contractual status under the user agreement, unless the Website
gives its the express consent.
3) Customers shall take considerable care in managing their IDs and Passwords and may
not allow any third party to use their IDs without the consent of the Operator or the
4) The Members shall not infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Operator, the
Website, and any third party.
Article 9 Service Use Hours
1) In principle, services shall be available for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year unless there is
any special operational or technological delay. However, the Website may temporarily
suspend services on the date(s) or hour(s) designated by the Website for system checkups,
extensions, and replacements. As the temporary suspension of services due to scheduled
work is announced on the homepage of the Website in advance, users are recommended
to visit and read the homepage frequently.
2) The website may temporarily or permanently suspend services without any prior
announcement or notice in the following cases.
- If there is any urgent system checkup, extension, replacement, breakdown, or malfunction
- If there is any force majeure event, such as national emergencies, blackouts, or natural
- If common carriers as stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act suspend
- If there is any delay in the use of normal services due to overload of traffic during the use
3) In case of the suspension of services under Paragraph 2 above, the Website shall notify the
Members of such suspension via prior notice.
However, if the Website finds it impossible to make a prior notice of the service suspension caused
by an uncontrollable cause, then a later notice or announcement shall be made in lieu of such a
Article 10 Termination of Use of Services
1) If the Members wish to terminate the user agreement with the Website, then they
themselves shall apply for the termination of their registration online. However, the
termination of use of the Website shall be separately made from the termination of the
2) As Website-related programs are automatically deleted on the Members Management
screen, upon application for termination of the user agreement (or the use of services), the
Operator may not be able to look at the information of the application for the termination
of the user agreement anymore.
Article 11 Limitations on Use of Services
The Members shall not conduct any act that falls under any of the following. If the Members are
found to have committed any such act, the Website may place restrictions on the use of services
by the Members, take legal measures, terminate the user agreement, or suspend services for a
specified period of time.
1) Registering false information upon signing up for membership or changing information so
that it is false after signing up for membership
2) Hindering others from using the Website or stealing others’ information
3) Impersonating the management, staff, or related personnel of the Website
4) Infringing on the moral rights or intellectual property rights of the Website or any other
third party or disrupting their businesses or operations
5) Fraudulently using another Member’s ID
6) Collecting, storing, and disclosing another Member’s personal information without its
7) Committing any act that is objectively believed to be related to crimes
8) Violating other relevant statutes
Article 12 Management of Postings
1) The Operator shall be responsible for the management and operation of postings and
materials of the Website. The Operator shall always monitor postings and materials. If the
Operator finds or receives a report on faculty postings and materials, then it shall delete
such postings and materials and give a warning to the Member that registered such
postings and materials.
Meanwhile, as the Member is responsible for postings made by him/her, he or sha may not put up
2) If public institutions, such as the Korea Internet Safety Commissions, make a demand for
the correction of any posting, then the Operator may delete or move such posting without
the Member’s prior consent.
3) The criteria for determining any posting to be faulty are as follows.
- Postings that seriously insult another Member or any third party or tarnish its reputation
- Postings that distribute or offer links to content in violation of good public order and
- Postings that promote illegal copies or hacking
- Posting that aim to make advertisements for purposes of profit
- Postings that are objectively acknowledged to be associated with crimes
- Postings that infringe on the rights of another Member or any third party, including
- Other postings that are deemed to violate relevant statutes
4) If the Website and the Operator are requested by any third party to suspend putting up
postings due to reasons such as defamation or infringement of rights, including intellectual
property rights, then they may temporarily do so. In addition, if the Website is informed of
any lawsuit, settlement between any person/entity requesting the suspension of putting up
postings and any person/entity registering such postings, or any decision of a relevant
institution similar to the foregoing, then it shall comply with such settlement or decision.
Article 13 Custody of Postings
If the Operator suspends the operation of the Website due to unavoidable circumstances, then it
shall make a prior announcement and make efforts to take all measures to ensure that all postings
are easily transferred.
Article 14 Copyrights to Postings
1) Members shall own copyrights to materials posted by them within the Website. In addition,
the Website may not use such materials commercially without the consent of the Members
making such postings. However, the Website has the right to use such materials for nonprofitable purposes and to post such materials within services.
2) Members may not use materials posted in the services for commercial purposes, including
processing and selling the information acquired through the services at their discretion.
3) If the Operator determines materials or content posted or registered by the Members to
fall under any of the items in Paragraph of Article 12 above, then it may delete, move, or
refuse to register such materials or content without any prior notice.
Article 15 Damages
1) The Members shall primarily bear all civil and criminal liability that arises within the Website.
2) If a Member suffers from any damage caused by force majeure events, such as natural
disasters or its willful misconduct or negligence, then the Website may offer no
compensation for damages.
Article 16 Indemnification
1) If Members do not earn any profit from the rendering of services at the Website or if there
are arises any damage from the optional selection of service materials or use of services,
then the Operator shall be relieved from any liability arising from the foregoing.
2) The Operator shall be relieved from liability caused by disruption in services at the Website
mutatis mutandis to the damage caused in connection with the service base at the Website.
3) The Operator shall not be liable for materials stored, posted, or transmitted by the Members.
4) The Operator shall not be liable for any disruption in the use of services due to a reason
attributable to the Members.
5) The Operator shall not be liable for any and all activities, including data transmission and
other community activities, between the Members, and between the Members and any
third parties, regardless of whether such activities occur within the Website or through any
6) The Operator shall not be liable for the authenticity, trustworthiness, and accuracy of
materials posted or transmitted by the Members or all materials provided for the Members
via the Website.
7) The Operator shall not be liable for any and all damage which is caused by goods
transactions between the Members, as well as between the Members and any third parties
8) The Operator shall not be liable for any disputes that occur between the Members or
between the Members and any third party without a reason attributable to the Operator.
9) The Operator shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the Members if such damage
is caused by disruptions in systems that can occur without its willful misconduct or gross
negligence. In this case, such misconduct can be considered similar to misconduct in the
course of managing, checking, repairing, and replacing equipment, such as servers or
operating software. The Operator is also not liable for any damage suffered by the Members
if it is caused by any third party’s attack, the distribution of computer viruses for which any
anti-virus/vaccines have not been developed by domestic or foreign prestigious research
institutions or security-related companies, or force majeure events that cannot be otherwise
controlled the Operator.